Tuesday 29 March 2011

Tanya Davis (UK Tour)

Hello! I am UK Bound

Finally, a trip over the sea to the United Kingdom. I've been waiting for awhile to make this journey. Or, more accurately, I was stalling on making this journey as I was overwhelmed by the distance and the new-ness of it all and by how much I didn't know. Then, one day, someone extended a hand. Big thanks for Scott at Shhh! Promotions in Brighton for setting up my first show, the anchor around which I built this wee tour.

If you live in any of these towns, or you know anyone who does, please, come on out to the show. Or, send your pal/mum/cousin/teacher/cute friend out to greet me. Show me what this place is made of, tell me a story, point me in the direction of your favorite place for lunch, the best chips, the most beautiful old building that I wouldn't find on my own as an overwhelmed Canadian without a guide book or a map. In exchange, I will sing songs and poems.

I've listed the show details below. Please feel free to pass this along and/or check out my website at www.tanyadavis.ca

Looking forward to my feet upon the old soil, my hands tracing a line along the stone.
Tanya

The Shows:

Monday April 4th - The Slaughtered Lamb
34 - 35 Great Sutton St. Clerkenwell,
London,
T. 020 7253 1516
Show: 8pm
Advance tickets: http://www.wegottickets.com/event/107015

~~~

Wed April 6th - The Prince Albert
48 Trafalgar St
BRIGHTON, East Sussex
T: 01273 730 499

Show: 7:30pm
with - Lianne Hall

More info: www.shhhpromotions.net

~~~
Friday April 8 - The Moon & Sixpence
1 Bernard Street
Glossop, Derbyshire,
SK13 7AA
T: 01457865777

~~~
Sunday April 10th - Alington House
4 NORTH BAILEY
DURHAM
Tel: 0191 3864088
8:00pm show time
With: 'The Diamond Family Archive'

~~~
Monday April 11th - Tyneside Cinema, Tyneside Bar
10 Pilgrim Street
Newcastle upon Tyne
NE1 6QG, United Kingdom
T: 0845 217 9909



~~~
Tuesday April 12th - The Forest
3 Bristo Pl
Edinburgh
EH1 1EY, United Kingdom
0131 220 4538

No comments: