Wednesday 3 November 2010

Inheritance (Live Theatre)




Everyone should go to see this brilliant play. The acting is superb. I loved every minute of the performance, what a cast!! I felt as if I`d been hit by a steamroller, it brought back feelings I thought were buried, made me laugh and cry in equal measure. I was at the dress rehearsal last night and will be there again tonight.

I love Melanie Hill`s acting having seen her feisty Aveline in Bread, that`s the way she should be played in a family of wide boys, she would have had to stand her ground. She was great in Auf Weidersehen and Joe Maddison`s War. David Hargreaves - first time I`ve seen him, but what an actor, I must look for films he`s been in!! Martina Laird, portrays a businesswoman who is upwardly mobile superbly. Matthew Wait gets the laughs and Steven Hillman is hilarious and shows the tensions of sibling rivalry and brotherly love to perfection.

This will be with me for a long time to come. Well done everyone concerned!!!

What a priviledge to have seen this.

No comments: